Sunday, July 19, 2009

Direct TV Save My Life :)

Indonesia consist of thousands islands, big islands and small islands. Among these islands, any islands are located in the middle of the sea and very far from the crowd. Those who live in an isolated island, sometimes out of date of information or news.

I have experience about that. Visit an isolated island in Indonesia, and missed the latest news. You don't know what is happening in the world at this time.

I lived in Makassar, a Metropolitan city. My parents live in Palopo, a small town which is 400 km far from Makassar City. Sometimes, when I visit to my parent's home, I worry if I missed the hottest news or information. Therefore, I recommend to my parents subscribed to Direct TV. We can register easily in the Direct TV System, with six options. An excess of the DirectTV is DVR service fee, Direct TV Service will be ready. Now, although I am at my parent's home, I can still watch the latest news or my favorite programs on direct TV. Direct TV save my life hahahaha ...

0 yang bicara: