Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Friend's Wedding

My friend, Nuryadin (adink), will perform his wedding next week. Actually, Adink work and live in Balikpapan City but his fiancee live in Makassar city, so his party finally held in Maraja Ballroom, Sahid Hotel Makassar.

Me and my friends from angingmammiri will attend his party together. Our plan is gather at rara's home around 6 o'clock in the evening, then go to the venue around 7 o'clock at night.

I know adink few years ago, by angingmammiri blogger community. He is funny and I like his way to write a story in his blog. I meet him first at gathering event in Mall Panakukkang, and I think he is uncommunicative. We never tell about our life story each other so I do not know him much. I'm confused, what will i gift to him. According to his blog, he is a gamers, a fans of winning eleven rules. But after thinking again, I will not tell here what will I gift, it will not be a surprise again.

0 yang bicara: